Tuesday, June 21, 2016

New warm up method..

So usually I warm up with a 20 min sculpt. I start with a ball and it can turn into anything, its just to get my brain working. After a good week of thinking I've decided to push my warm ups just a little further and to start cataloging them. Now I will sculpt, then render and paint over. I believe this will not just help me wake up and get in the right mind set, but to help me push my shapes, textures and concept art. Number 1.



Some of these ill do in a couple of days but having more content to put up on my blog is really neat. I am having a lot of fun with this blog and I've already seen my art grow from some of the earlier post. It gives me a big boost of confidence, as an artist its hard to tell when you grow and this blog visually shows me. For those of you who come by and read these I hope you enjoy the blog and thank you for the support.

Edit: Quick note I received a email from unreal and we are moving to the next step for my textures I put on the market place. This dose not mean its been accepted but the fact it passed the first stage is very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment