Monday, June 27, 2016

Warm up Gem

So far my new warm up is feeling good. I Have been working with a group on a game so my time has been limited but I just made a new schedule so I can start streaming again. When I was streaming me doing art I felt a sense of responsibility to the few people watching, to show them something great and to get it done. So starting today at 10 pm to 1 or 2 Am I will be on Twitch doing some art. Now hopefully I can stick to that schedule and still get my other responsibility done.



Again Thank you all that have followed me on Twitch and who have been reading my blog. Both are to get my self out there and to get feedback and so far you guys have been great cheers.

Edit: I forgot to mention I was locked out of my Twitch account so I cant start streaming until Twitch support contacts me back shouldn't be to long ill post when im able to get back on. cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment